Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My Dad







So today is my Dad's birthday. Happy Birthday to you Dad! June is quite the month of celebrations for him this year. First he has his birthday, then Father's Day, and he is retiring at the end of the month. Yeah! I am so proud of him. He has always been such an example to me of how to be a hard worker. He has so many talents and can do just about anything. We keep asking him what he's going to do with all of his time come the first of July.
The Water Lab had an open house for him the other day. They made him the nicest plaque with pictures of him on and a poem about all the things he did for everyone that he worked with. He even went down as being famous for buying over 10,000 donuts in the 11 years he workded at the water lab. I don't think any of his kids even got one of those 10,000. My Dad worked for USU for over 34 years commuting just over 70 miles each day. We're so excited for you to begin this new phase in your life Dad!

1 comment:

Justin, Amy, and Grace said...

Yea! The Goodliffe's are bloggers now! I'm glad I found you on Josie's blog. Those are some super cute boys you have!