Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I love to see the temple

After going to This Is The Place, we went to the open house of the Oquirrh Mountain Temple. Hayden was so excited to see inside of a temple. He had lots of questions about why a temple was more special than a church house. Austin loved the baptismal font. I think he wanted to jump in that "big bathtub". And Wyatt just wanted to get down and crawl (he was sick of being held).
"We can be together forever someday." Our forever family!

The entire Goodliffe Family.

Grandpa and Grandma Goodliffe with all 10 grandkids.

We are so thankful for the temple and all of the blessings it gives to our family. We pray that Hayden, Austin, and Wyatt "will go inside someday".

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Mel it looks like you guys had a fun Saturday. We took our kids to This is the Place last year and they loved it too. Your pictures in front of the Temple are pretty. I can't wait to see it. We are going in a couple of weeks with my family. Should be fun! Your boys look so cute all dressed up.

Jeff~Josee~Macie~Emry said...

You are already such a better blogger than me! ;)
Cutest little boys I ever did see! You guys are always having so much fun, thanks for including us in some of it!! By the way I need some copies of a lot of these pictures!
See ya at the Lake!!! YAY!!