Sunday, March 4, 2012

To all my sisters...

Today in RS our lesson was on being unified as sisters in Relief Society. It made me realize just how blessed I am to have such amazing sisters in my life. I have 2 of the bestest blood sisters ever. Our relationships haven't always been perfect, but they are solid. I have 6 amazing sister-in-laws on this planet. I couldn't have hand picked a better bunch. I have so many amazing friends that surround me. Some have moved away, but are never forgotten and continue to be examples to me. All I have to say is... Thank You! Thank you for loving me, laughing with me, crying with me, falling with me, for picking me up, and for accepting me for who I am.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Well, I have to say that you are the bestest blood sister too. You almost made me cry Mel, thanks! LOL...thanks for being YOU. Love ya!