Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Accomplishments

We have accomplished 2 big things so far this month. The first is Austin is now a "big boy" and not a "little boy" anymore. He was potty-trained in about 2 days. I gave him a little "incentive" as my friend calls them. Santa is going to bring him his own special "big boy" present. It worked what can I say. Now I wonder what kind of "incentive" I can use to help him stop whining?
Accomplishment #2 is that Hayden is reading. He has read 5 whole books by himself in the last week. I love watching him do it. He gets so excited when he sounds out the word and then all of the sudden something clicks and he figures out what it says. His face lights up and it is amazing to see. He is growing up so fast and I'm already missing my little Haydo Potato.
Sorry, there are no big accomplishments for Wyatt this week. He still keeps me running and on my toes. At least he didn't try to throw any socks in the toilet this week. Instead, he's determined to knock every last pine needle off of our tree. I love you Wy-zie!

No comments: