Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Times a flyin'

Hannah is 6 months old already! I think it's been the fastest 6 months of my life.
We are so grateful to have our little princess. She is one very loved little girl!

Here are some of the things we love about her...
  • she has the cutest smile that will melt your heart
  • her baby blue eyes are always taking everything in
  • she has become quite the roley poley bug
  • she can sit up on her own
  • she sleeps through the night (most of the time)
  • she loves her baby food (especially her greens - gag)
  • she is not a fan of rice cereal or oatmeal
  • she already knows how to tattle on her brothers
  • she growls like a bear (her dad taught her how)
  • she shakes her head "no" (also taught by dad)
  • she loves to bath
  • she hates getting dressed
  • her nicknames are "sis", hannie-nannie, and princess
  • it's a workout to get her to laugh
  • her brothers fight over her every chance they get
Sometimes I wish that I had a remote control on life so that I could put our days in slow motion. I guess that is why she can get me to hold her during her entire afternoon nap. Before I know it she won't want me to cuddle and rock her anymore :(

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! Can't wait to see little hannah-nannah soon.