Sunday, January 1, 2012

Sacrament meeting in a nutshell

Have you ever had one of those days where your children do exactly the opposite of what you tell them to. That was the Goodliffe family during Sacrament meeting. Boys that are told to be quiet repeat things even louder the next time. Then, a little boy who smiles and laughs as he is running back and forth from sitting on the stand with his dad and sitting on the bench with the rest of us. Entertaining/funny... I don't think so. Somehow, I think that we need a few more lessons on appropriate church behavior.

2 comments:

Tricia said...

Haha....Mel, I can sure see Wy doing that. It make me laugh because he is so stinking cute. I can only imagine what it is like to wrangle three boys and Hannah....sure glad it's you and not me. LOVE your new blog pictures and such!

Justin, Amy, and Grace said...

Hahaha! I can totally relate, except that I only have half as many kids as you. Justin was released last month from the bishopric and put in as the stake young men's president. Originally I was excited to have him sitting next to me during sacrament meeting to help, but I have found that he's totally thrown off our entire routine and I swear the kids are even worse with him there!