Wednesday, July 7, 2010

If found, please return to...

ME! I seem to have lost my brain. I really have. I cannot think straight, make any sense at all in conversations, or remember the simplest things. Take a conversation I had today with a friend. Me - "How was that book about 'Harlem' that you read?" Her- giving me a funny look and responding to my question. The book was about a "Harem" not "Harlem". I can read I promise.
I feel like I sit in a daze not really knowing how to make sense of everything going on around me. I have been telling people that I have been giving Austin his Zyprexa for the last 2 weeks (who is the nurse -hello it's Zyrtec).I blow little things into huge situations. It could be my boys and the crazy way they are. It could be my lack of sleep. It could be that I really did deliver 1/2 of my brain with my placenta like Colby is always telling me(that means that I am actually negative 1/2 a brain). Anyway, if you happen to find my lost brain anywhere, please let me know. I once thought that I was actually a somewhat intellegent person. Who am I kidding now.

6 comments:

tawnya said...

Sorry! I tried not to look at you funny, I promise!

And remind me to ask you what you found funny on my blog...I'm so curious!

Team Taylor said...

Are you pregnant? I always get spacy like that when I am. Ha Ha!

goodliffe family said...

Tawnya- I deserved a funny look. Seriously, you should have just laughed at me.
Wendi- No I am not pregnant! I think I just have brain overload right now.

Nikkala said...

Must be going around. You're not the only one suffering from this! :)

LucindaJ said...

Sorry, if I find a brain I am keeping it for myself. Mine went on walkabout some time ago and I miss it sorely!

Unknown said...

I was going to ask you the same question as Wendi. ha ha Don't feel bad, I am always spacey like that!