Friday, July 2, 2010

Just a little behind

So - we're just a little behind. We have had a crazy busy fun summer. The other day I got a phone call from Hayden's school informing us that school starts on August 18th. I wanted to cry. That only gives me 45 more days to spend this summer with my kiddos before life gets back to normal. Sometimes I'm asked if we are surviving this summer with nothing for the kids to do. I just laugh. We always have plenty to do, just not enough time to do it all. We went on a family vacation, been to science camp, had picnics in the park, played soccer, rode our bikes, played at play group, been golfing, been hiking, had a fun sleepover with friends, stayed up way too late, and had lots of ice cream. We still need to have swimming lessons, go swimming at the Aquatic Center, have more fun sleepovers, go camping, go fishing, a visit to AWHC, more bike rides, more hiking, more playing with friends and cousins, more picnics in the park, more staying up way to late, and definitely more ice cream.

Here's just a peek at some of the fun times that we have had.





No comments: